The Paid Media Analyst will create, optimise and manage the development of Paid Media accounts, delivering against the performance, ROI and revenue targets. They will be supporting the Senior Paid Media analysts and the Paid Media Manager, in the development of Paid Media Executives, shaping a best in class department.
This role will encompass strategy, creation, optimisation, development and client interaction. Some of the duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Supporting the Senior Paid Media Analysts, and Managers in the development of the Paid Media strategy
- Keyword research- producing creative keywords for campaigns
- Ad Creation
- Analysis and use of conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns
- Prepare analysis for client monthly and quarterly review meetings
- A/B Testing - test ad copy, match types and landing pages, analysing results and recommend campaign developments
- Ensuring basic optimisation practices - i.e Search query reports (SQRs) and Budget Health checks are being carried out
- Understanding the client's brands as part of the brand immersion process
- Responding to client requests/Emails when applicable to your deliverables and priorities.
- Contributing to blog posts at least once every 6 months
- Training the overall department on any subject you are familiar with.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Fluent spoken French
- Intermediate Excel knowledge and skills
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role (Agency or client-side)
- Strong organisation and copy-writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly when employing individual processes and procedures
- Brilliant networking skills
- Ability to multitask and work well within a team
- Results driven and analytical
- A confident and clear communicator, both in person and on the phone, able to quickly build excellent working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- On-site physiotherapy
- 25 days' holiday entitlement
- Private medical insurance
- Ongoing training programmes
- Plus many more...
PAID MEDIA SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON