About the Role
- To support the Paid Media Analyst in the strategy development
- Build URL's including adding tracking parameters
- Upload new campaigns and all relevant changes moving forward, i.e. Keywords, ad Copy, URLs
- Keyword Research
- To have an understanding of client(s) demographic profiles and apply to campaign developments and optimisations
- Support A/B tests
- Ensure day - to - day operations are aligned with campaign strategies and commercial goal
- Analyse and use Conversion tracking data to further optimise and develop campaigns
- Carry out basic optimisation practices in the daily check including Search Query Reports (SQRs) and Budget health checks
- Expected to understand the client's brand as part of the brand immersion process.
- Educated to Degree level or equivalent
- Fluent in French
- Some previous experience in online marketing (PPC, SEO, Display, Social) is beneficial but not essential
- You will be a smart, motivated, analytical and results-driven individual
- You will have strong organisational and excellent copy-writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail, especially when employing individual processes and procedures
- You must be a strong communicator
- You should have a team-focused approach
some of these include:-
- 23 days paid leave + discretionary Christmas break
- Fresh fruits throughout the day and a 3pm snack
- Breakfast every day!
- Two week rolling training plan
- Beers on a Friday!
If you feel you fit this role then I want to hear from you, so please get in touch!
PAID MEDIA SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION SEO PPC PAY-PER-CLICK PAID SOCIAL DIGITAL MARKETING GOOGLE ADWORDS DISPLAY SEARCH KENSHOO GOOGLE ANALYTICS CODING HTML SOCIAL B2B B2C KEYWORD RESEARCH EXCEL CONTENT MARKETING CRM SEM CRO STRATEGY PROGRAMMATIC LONDON