With a new round of funding they are rapidly expanding and now entering their second phase of growth by expanding their global presence. That has opened up opportunities within the team and the need for a Front End Ad Tech Engineer to work with the team and bring innovative ad formats to the market.
Working in a unique and untapped market the opportunity for quick personal growth and career development is clear.
- NodeJS (knowledge)
- Unity/Unreal/3D content knowledge is a plus
- 3+ years as front end engineer
- 2+ years experience in ad-tech
- Experience building ad units and interfaces for advertisers or publishers
- Very good understanding of inventory and delivery process, third-party ad tags, and rich media concepts
- Solid demonstrated knowledge of creative A/B testing, media formats and internet technologies
- Proven ability to write standards-compliant code, understand cross-browser/platform compatibility and be able to test accordingly
- Strong ability to develop reusable code libraries
- Computer science degree
- Play a major part in the design and development of our ad units and advertising platform
- Design, develop, test, and implement front-end, responsive rich media creatives
- Work with the team to establish dynamic creative development best practices for several online ad formats
- Collaborate with the team to better understand reporting needs and manage new analytics requests, including: impressions, views, conversions, custom events, user paths, landing page performance, etc.
- Integrate your work with back-end SSP engineers