You will be integral in their development team and be an important part in designing and adding features to their main website as well as their hundreds of corporate learning solutions. You will work closely with the developers and top management, which means that you will get a large amount of influence on shaping your own tasks and making them your own.
The role is 70% front end, 30% back end.
- Design and develop features, take ownership of delivery on multiple projects from inception through to production and make them performant as the user base grows
- You will influence decisions around our technical approach and choice of tools
- Ensure successful, timely, high quality sprint delivery
- Support team members and help them overcome challenging problems and help to ensure that delivers the best possible product
- You will conduct code reviews and ensure ongoing improvement in code quality
- You will also lead and promote ongoing adoption of development best practices
- React.js, min. 2 years working experience
- SASS, min. 2 years working experience
- PHP, min. 2 years working experience (alternatively commercial experience with Java, Python, Golang, Ruby, etc.)
- Git and ideally Gitlab experience
- Willing to take ownership over projects
- Strong sense of code quality and doing things right
- Ability to work independently
- Solid understanding of scalability and user experience
- Pension scheme and free private healthcare
- Heavily discounted healthcare rates for partners and children
- Working-from-home scheme
- 28 days of annual leave + 1 additional day of leave per year of employment + accrue 5 additional leave days by working on bank holidays
- Access to 1000s of eBooks to improve your soft skills and business skills
- Opportunity to work form our Amsterdam or Copenhagen office occasionally
- Great company culture with monthly team activities
- …and much more!