Reports to: Lead Software Engineer
Location: In our office in Nottingham is ideal, remote working considered for the right applicant.
Contract: Full Time Permanent or Long Term Contract
What we’re looking for:
- A software engineer with professional experience in back end Developer services for highly scalable operations.
- Excellent programming skills in Node.js, C#, PHP or other back end technologies.
- Experience in deployment of highly scalable services on AWS, Google, Azure or similar.
- Proven experience in working on back end problem solving and investigation.
- Full stack experience – back end and front end
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a medium-sized team.
- Attention to detail, and strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction.
- Strong command-line experience across multiple back-end platforms.
Skills that would help your application
- Previous game development experience.
- Experience in other high level languages like C# C++ and Python Unity
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time.
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and a willingness to accept constructive critique.
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice.
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills.