As a Game Client Programmer at Playdemic, you will be part of a dedicated and dynamic team developing high quality mobile social games targeted at the top of the grossing and download charts. Reporting to the Game Producer, you will work closely with game designers and server side developers to develop the game client. You must be comfortable working in an agile environment. You’ll also be expected to estimate timescales for your tasks in advance and deliver milestones as part of the development process.
You will need to be an experienced Game Client Programmer who is self-motivated and a strong team player. You take pride in your work and you understand how to deliver a quality product. You have a passion for games and you want to make games to be played by millions of people across the world.
Core Skills & Experience:
- C/C++ proven commercial experience within the computer games industry is essential.
- Client/Server development experience.
- Possess a strong portfolio that demonstrates game development skills ideally on mobile platforms.
- An excellent attitude, positive mind-set and pro-active to any work completed.
- Knowledge and love of video games.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Experience within a mobile gaming environment is a distinct advantage.
- Objective C, Java.