Do you wish to join an amazing studio which is part of an international family? Are you passionate about all aspects of Game Design and do you have a demonstrable track record of excellence in Games? My client is an awesome studio which is part of a well-recognised international brand which operates across Europe and North America. I am on the lookout for a talented Game Designer with a deep knowledge and understanding of Game Mechanics and translating their ideas into gameplay. If you wish to join a vibrant team which will genuinely value your contributions and shares the same passion for games, look no further!
- Take responsibility for and produce Game Design Documentation and communicate these to the team.
- Hands-on role with the use of Unity Engine, your proficiency and knowledge in this should be to very high levels.
- Editing scripts and setting variables to iterate on behaviour of game objects.
- Work independently and with minimal supervision to distil the Creative Director’s vision into an excellently executed title
- With a deep understanding of game mechanics, you’ll be expertly creating, refining and testing the underlying core gameplay systems
- Hands-on experience within a studio environment in a Game Design / similar role using Unity Engine.
- Minimum 2+ years in the games industry in a Game Designer capacity
- Exposure to mobile games development, preferably in the Free to Play space.
- Demonstrable experience working with gameplay data to make balanced and fun systems
- Very strong creative flare as well as a deep understanding of the constraints of game logic
- Understanding of the commercial requirements of a product, ability to communicate the business case as well as the player experience.