I am on the lookout for a experienced Game Designer to work in an expanding AAA studio on an exciting new game. The studio recently received a funding boost and is now looking to take on a game designer to expand their incredible new AAA game.
In this role, you'll work with other top programmers, designers, artists, testers and production staff to create game features if you're able to take a raw concept or idea and figure out a way of implementing it into purposeful play then this is the ideal role for any Games Designer.
As a Game Designer you will be responsible for implementing tasks to specifications. Within the Design and development team, you will work on a wide range of areas in building the game from concept to publish and fully showcasing your array of skills, including:
- In conjunction with other engineers, designers, artists and testers; originate, implement and iterate on game design features for inclusion in our games or to support the development of our products.
- Generalist Game Design knowledge
- Identify and surface risks in the areas that are being worked on.
- Build creative and manage the games development cycle.
- Continuously work to minimize game design faults and maintenance hazards.
- Champion quality in our development process, demonstrating values and taking an active role in improvement of game design.
- Experience with AAA would be a massive bonus
- At least two years Game Design Knowledge
- Experience of working in a prototyping environment would be an advantage.
- Show us that you have good game design, skills and can work in a team environment.
- In addition to the above, senior experience would be highly desired.
The studio is a several time award winner.
The studio offers generous holiday allowances along with several bonus schemes and highly incentive packages
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying.