Are you a skilled, dedicated individual with the yearning to be part of something great? We’re on the lookout for an experienced Game Designer to play an active role in a fast-growing, amazing and dynamic game studio’s success. The successful Game Designer will take a high level of ownership of the whole Game Design process from conceptual to polish phase whilst liaising with various disciplines within the development process. The Game Designer will be a highly tenacious individual with a self-motivation to match, taking on high levels of responsibility as well as ownership of the design and development process. Apply to this role today, it’s an exceptional challenge with great rewards.
- Prioritizing design features complexity and extensiveness based on design pillars and USP are fully integrated in your workflow.
- Documenting and communicating the design as clear as possible for each distinct discipline of game development.
- Working on various projects including high-end console and top mobile titles.
- Interfacing with and creating various aspects of the Game Design process – conceptual, practical, and technical aspects.
- Deep knowledge about both conceptual, practical and technical aspects of game design.
- Exceptional creative problem-solving skills while keeping deadlines, scope and budget in mind.
- Capable of dissecting high-level features in workable tasks.
- A strong sense of what makes gameplay compelling and fun, with exemplary attention to game mechanics and game flow
- Keen eye for detail, visual polish and UX.
- Familiar with system design and balancing.
- Experience with working on console- and handheld games, you recognize possible pitfalls and improvement possibilities.
- Up to date with the latest software and hardware developments.
- Experience in Unreal Engine.
- You are proactive, perseverant and know how to persuade people where needed.
- You are an experienced gamer across multiple platforms.
- Experience with Maya and/or 3ds Max.