You will be a key member of a pioneering quality games design team, embedded within a world leading, games studio. You will be responsible for the design and development of the game
- 4+ years’ of proven game design experience.
- Ability to visualize and describe game concepts and mechanics.
- Strong personal portfolio demonstrating creative work.
- Ability to effectively work and communicate with a diverse team from e.g., creative and technical backgrounds and skill sets.
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of games across many fields and genres.
- Game prototyping/development (e.g., unity or other game engines) or similar software skills are a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Must be keen to work in a ‘Whole Team Quality’ environment
- Good interpersonal skills, must be proficient in English
- Passionate about Game Design.
The studio is a BAFTA winner with generous holiday allowances along with several bonus schemes and highly incentive packages.
The role is urgent, so don't delay in applying!