You will work closely collaborate with research and product teams focused on developing novel, Machine Learning-based game experiences. The focus of the role will be to implement novel game scenarios to showcase Machine-Learning based experiences, and to develop infrastructure for supporting such scenarios.
- Development experience in several programming languages, C# and python would be ideal.
- Experience in Machine Learning is a plus, including understanding of data requirements, model training and evaluation.
- Strong communication skills with demonstrable ability to identify and discuss project requirements in challenging settings, e.g., when these are initially underspecified.
- Ability to effectively work and collaborate with a diverse team, e.g., with backgrounds in research and applications, and diverse skill sets.
- Enthusiasm for working on novel game experiences that push the boundary of what is currently possible.
- Educated to BSc (requires) or Masters (desired) Game Development, Software Engineering, or a related area, or proven comparable experience in industry.
- 3+ years of proven game development experience.
- Experience with game engines such as Unity / Unreal
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.