- Deliver high-fidelity web-based solutions to support the game.
- Build creative solutions to technical problems encountered.
- Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
- Champion quality in the development process and taking an active role in improvement of engineering at the studio.
- CSS and Preprocessing
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns and Object Oriented Design
- Experience working with web components
- Understand the complexities of working on multi-lingual products.
- Have a keen eye on rendering performance, and know how to profile
- Experience working with Typescript desirable, but not essential
- Experience writing unit tests in Jasmine or similar
If this is of interest I look forward to hearing from you.