I am looking for the next outstanding candidate to join an independent London based studio that designs, develops and publishes Smart phone and Tablet games. They are a dedicated team with drive, passion and creativity, who enjoy being part of a lively, self-motivated, forward thinking company in an exciting and ever-evolving industry
As a Gameplay Programmer you will be working closely with other gameplay programmers and designers. You will be working with many different aspects of a game and helping out wherever required. It can be everything between player movement, weapon systems, sound implementation, network, support systems, game state machines, controls and more.
- Minimum of 3 years Games programming experience
- Used Unity3D as a team member
- Shipped at least one iOS and/or Android title
- Worked in an Agile environment
- Proficient in C# with good understanding of object oriented development
- Good debugger and problem solver
- Knowledge of common algorithms, design patterns and structures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Understanding of the constraints working on mobile games brings
- Self-motivated and pro-active with a cooperative attitude
- Can breakdown and estimate tasks accurately
- Can analyse an existing module of reasonable complexity and extend it
The studio offers its employees some great benefits which include flexible office hours, 25 days of annual leave, a pension plan, private health-care, not to mention weekly football, birthday cakes, monthly breakfasts and a friendly and creative working environment.
Working for an ‘AAA’ studio creating extraordinary games, you’ll be surrounded by like-minded peers in a state-of-the-art games studio where you’ll be working on amazing titles!