Are you limitlessly passionate about F2P / mobile games? Do you have an unparalleled proficiency in Unity and C#? An illustrious studio is looking for an experienced gameplay programmer to join their team for the development of a brand new, ambitious IP. With their first release racking up over 60 million users over the span of a decade and continuing in growth, this is your chance to be part of an amazing project. The successful gameplay programmer will be responsible for implementing, debugging and refining core gameplay features whilst working closely with the programming team. Join this iconic studio today!
- Implementing, debugging, and refining core gameplay features
- Working closely with other gameplay programmers, you will need to write clear, maintainable code and provide tools and technical support to designers and artists.
- A strong understanding of mobile platform constraints is a must.
- 3+ years’ experience in mobile game development with at least 1 mobile title shipped.
- Ability to rapidly prototype and iterate using industry-standard tools, methodologies, and languages (Unity 3D, C#)
- Strong grasp of 3D mobile game development best practices
- Self-motivation, eagerness to learn, adaptability, and an ability to effectively communicate with non-technical team members (mainly designers & artists)
- Great understanding of Game Design needs and an ability to translate them technically
- Knowledge in a specific field would be greatly appreciated (e.g. UI, AI, or Network)
- Passionate about games, design, technology, with a forward-thinking approach
- Family-wide health insurance provision
- Relocation offered: Full price flight ticket, provision of accomodation for 1 month
- Restaurant coupons (25 a month)
- 4 x Games free on console
- Discounted concerts & entertainment
Don’t delay, this is a unique opportunity to be an integral part of a brilliant mobile project! Applicants will need to attach their CV with emphasis on their coding competency and any relevant examples.
I look forward to hearing from you!