I am on the lookout for a Gameplay programmer to help work on a world class AAA game with a world class team at a top AAA studio. The studio offers a home working option as well.
You will be working on the gameplay and can expect to work on many aspects of the game. Whether it's networked gameplay, artificial intelligence or user interfaces, the flexibility and a desire to give something a try are key. They may work in prototyping environments or on games that are already in production In this multi-disciplinary environment, everyone has a part to play in providing inspiration and creativity and no one truly performs just a single role. It doesn't matter whether an idea has come from an intern or a senior member of the team - it's just as worthy of consideration and inclusion in our games.
• Originate, implement and iterate on software features for inclusion in our games or to support the development of our products in conjunction with other Engineers, Designers, Artists and Testers.
• Identify and surface risks in the areas that are being worked on.
• Solve problems through the application of sound engineering practice.
• Continuously work to minimise technical debt and maintenance hazards.
• Devote time to personal improvement in order to further your own game development and programming knowledge.
• Be part of our culture. Be inquisitive, try things out, break stuff, help people be even better, think like you own the place.
- World class studio
- BAFTA Award winning
- Bonus Scheme
- Flexible Hours
- Generous holiday allowances