- Collaborate with team members to develop various gameplay systems.
- Develop and test code, fix bugs, and profile and optimize code as directed.
- Follow best practices, development processes, and coding standards.
- Document and peer review technical designs with other software engineers.
- C++ programming skills.
- A passion for making and playing games.
- Work well in a cooperative environment.
- Experience programming game features and systems, especially player-visible game features..
- Lua and/or Python development skills.
- UI development experience, including Scaleform and/or Flash/AS2/AS3 knowledge.
- CryEngine development experience.
- Online game and/or MMO development experience, including client/server development of game features.