This is an opportunity for a Gameplay Programmer with a keen interest in AI to hone their skills with an award winning games studio!
Your work will be on a universe that combines the freedom of exploration and the thrill of combat, enabling players to navigate through a mixture of procedurally generated and handcrafted worlds and interact with a variety of characters.
Development will be on the studios existing engine code base, and you will be able to collaborate with industry leaders to develop and enhance gameplay, which covers player and world interaction, AI strategies and rules.
• 2+ years of experience in the games industry
• Excellent understanding of C++
• Strong software engineering and debugging skills
• Experience with current console and PC development processes
• Experience programming game features and systems, especially player-visible game features
• Knowledge of 3D math
The Company offers various benefits, including:
- Group Personal Pension Scheme
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Group Life Cover.