help build my clients business intelligence capacity.
You will be responsible for combing quantitative driven insights with game knowledge, propose actionable insights, drive improvements via data, dashboards, statistical analysis and predictive modeling.
- Recommend potential changes to the game and business teams.
- to understand
- Track and analyse real-time data, historical data, game design, system performance, key business behaviors and game play data.
- Partner with analysts and game producers.
- Identify strategic key metrics and actionable insights.
- Provide consumer-ready recommendations, insights and reporting to stakeholders
- Translate statistical findings into actionable recommendations for senior leaders on game and business teams.
- Develop data mining and statistical modeling solutions
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers
- Support the team of data analysts and engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field (Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operational Research, Business Intelligence or any other relevant field).
- Graduate degree (MBA, MSc or master’s, PHD)
- Extensive knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (SAS, R, Matlab, Python, SPSS, Tableau) required.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required.
- Experience with Vertica and Hadoop
For more information contact Oti Ikomi.