18 MONTH CONTRACT
I am currently looking for an experienced, passionate and innovative Technical Animator ready for a thrilling new challenge at a AAA studio in the midlands. This is a brilliant opportunity to work on unique game experiences alongside the Lead and Principal Technical Animators and game engineers to aid the development and implementation of state-of-the-art animation state machines.
The machines will solve technical animation issues and ensure animations are presented in the most elegant and performant way possible. You will maintain clear documentation aiding you in communicating art and design requirements to internal and external teams, as well as providing creative solutions to the challenging briefs provided. You will also make sure native C++ code is performant and meets the guidelines given.
If you have an artistic eye and enjoy solving technical problems, this is the opening for you!
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Technical Animator working with state machine systems on one full project cycle
- Thorough knowledge of Unreal Engine (UE4) or Unity, CryEngine or Endorphin
- Knowledge of current technical animation techniques and systems
- Understanding of Unreal native C++ code for technical animation
- Inverse Kinematics (IK) setup and implementation knowledge including driven bones and ragdoll
- Shipped AAA title as technical animator
- Knowledge of Python/C#/C++/HLSL
TECHNICAL ANIMATOR GAMES GAME AAA STUDIO MIDLANDS C++ ANIMATION STATE MACHINES UNREAL ENGINE UE4 UNITY CRYENGINE ENDORPHIN INVERSE KINEMATICS IK RAGDOLL PYTHON C# HLSL CONSOLE PC