|Job Title:||Gameplay Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Robin Stallick|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 16:31|
You will work within cross-functional teams to deliver features on-time and to a high level of quality. Through regular communication and interaction with other team members, you will gather the requirements and own the implementation of, key tasks and features related to a wide range of development areas.
You excel at:
Working with members of multiple disciplines to iteratively develop features that address and achieve the high-level goals of the game.
Working effectively in open and collaborative environments.
Employing a can-do attitude to solve difficult problems as part of an agile, fast-moving and highly-focused team.
Breaking down your work into measurable and achievable tasks.
Writing clear, maintainable and portable code.
Communicating ideas, intent and constraints to both technical and non-technical team members.
Strong practical knowledge of C++, with relevant professional experience.
Strong understanding of game-development related 3D maths principles.
The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical team members.
Excellent time management skills and the ability to self-organise.
The people skills to work collaboratively within a team.
Professional experience iteratively implementing gameplay features from inception to delivery.
Even better if you have:
Professional development experience with real-time networked multiplayer games and/or turn based tactical games.
Professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience.
Experience with multi-threaded development
Experience developing for Xbox One and/or PS4.
Experience profiling and optimising code for optimal CPU, memory and bandwidth usage.
Experience developing procedurally generated environments.
Experience in animation programming.
Perks and Benefits
- Private medical insurance that will covers you, your partner, and children
- Private dental insurance that significantly reduces cost of dentistry for you, your partner, and children
- Pension scheme where the company matches your contribution
- Complimentary gym membership
- Free eye tests + discounted glasses
- Quarterly revenue share after 1 year of service
- Brand new state of the art office
- Life drawing classes, and massage allowance
- Free fruit juices and soft drinks + Beer and pastries on a Friday.
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Employee assistance program
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's