As a Gameplay Programmer you will be working closely with other gameplay programmers and designers. You will be working with many different aspects of a game and helping out wherever required.
- You must have at least 1 years of professional gameplay development. Preferably you have prior experience working as a gameplay programmer on at least one shipped title.
- Familiar with AI, physics, animation and gameplay code in general.
- Good Communication Skills
- Responsible for delivering a great end-user experience together with the team
- Ownership of the code you write
- Responsible for the features you are adding. Bugs or design issues are addressed by you or communicated to your lead
- Make sure that any feature you are assigned functions in multi-player if needed
- Always looking to improve yourself as well as the code you have written
To be successful in this position you are:
- Strong passion for games and an understanding of what makes fun gameplay
- Knowledge about multi-player games
- Basic knowledge of performance profiling and debugging
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN, and other version control systems
- Your portfolio must be provided through a website