|Job Title:||Games Programmer|
|Salary:||£20000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Anil Onurcan|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 16:48|
Would you like to be at the forefront of emerging technology - bringing real-life immerse experiences to the market, with top-tier recognised brands?
You'll have an opportunity to be a significant member of the Programming team, working closely with industry-veterans implementing solutions that are bespoke and crafted precisely to exceed expectations. The studio requires this person to plug into different areas of the project life cycle, if your ideal role is to delve into different areas of development and help tweak various systems then this role would be perfect for you.
• Working to agreed specification and schedule, implement code to the required standards.
• Notify Line Manager of any changes arising in agreed specification and schedule.
• Ensure all code is produced in line with the projects agreed coding standards.
• Report progress to Line Manager and inform them of any implementation issues promptly.
• Test all code against specification to ensure it performs as required.
• Fix any bugs identified in owned code, either through own testing or by QA.
Working for a AAA studio creating extraordinary games, you’ll be surrounded by like-minded peers in a state-of-the-art games studio where you’ll be working on amazing titles for next gen consoles!
• 33 days holiday- Including 8 public holidays each year
• Pension scheme
• Cycle to work scheme up to £1,000
• Retro Gaming nights
• Game launch nights and Barbeques
• Highly competitive salaries
• Flexible Working hours to suit your circumstances when necessary & Family Friendly Policies
• Locally negotiated discounts
• Life Assurance X4
• Childcare Vouchers
• Eye Tests
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Shader/Tools Programmer Games programmer
Junior Games Network Programemr
Game Client Programmer
Programmer Console Unreal C++
Games Designer - Technical Systems / AI
Negotiable dependant on experience