|Job Title:||Graphics Programmer|
|Contact Name:||Robin Stallick|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 17:52|
This is an opportunity to join a renowned Gaming studio and play key part in the development of AAA Games, This Studio have consistently developed innovative and successful award-winning games.
In this role you will take a key role in ensuring that the vision of the art team is delivered on screen and that each platform works as efficiently as possible.
For more than 30 years. This role will deliver the programming code underpinning all aspects of rendering to impact the appearance of the game.
You will need to apply a thorough knowledge and experience of interactive rendering techniques on modern games console hardware including shader development, visibility determination, physically based rendering models, lighting and global illumination.
In return you will be embedded into a world-class team with exceptional peer knowledge share to develop and enhance your career for the future.
- Proven involvement in graphics programming for several shipped titles
- A Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (eg. Computer Science, Physics, Maths, Games Technology)
- Fluent C++ deployed within a similar role in the games industry
- Experience in a graphics role on previous AAA titles
- Computer architecture knowledge and experience specific to the games industry
- Cross platform, PC and Console games development experience
- Expert use of debugging and profiling tools
- Experience writing shaders (HLSL/CG etc.) and DirectX on console games
- Shader and GPU programming skills
- Advanced 3D geometry, pure & applied maths
We welcome a diverse team and fully support a holistic and inclusive culture to make better games. As well as human, you should also be:
- Highly experienced in the games industry, driven and self-motivated with top-notch attention to detail.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills proven in a games development environment.
- Proven teamwork skills within a multi-disciplined games development team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's