You are a generalist and will get to work on all aspects of the game in a small team. You’re friendly, smart and get things done!
If you can prove the following we'd love to hear from you:
- Proven C#/C/C++ commercial experience within the computer games industry.
- Strong experience of technical design.
- Capable of providing mentoring and leadership while designing and delivering solutions in a fast paced work environment within a small and focused game team.
- A good degree in Computer Science, Maths, a relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- You’re a self-starter able to see the goal, research and plan the steps to it.
- Excellent knowledge of one programming language, preferably C#, C or C++, with the aptitude and willingness to pick up new languages and APIs.
- You love an area of games technology or development which you can show you’ve gone deep into.
- As a keen gamer you appreciate game design and user experience on all platforms from mobile to consoles.
- A passion to ship great games to people.
- Easy going attitude - being flexible with new ideas and most importantly open to direction and iteration.
- Ability to communicate and work with coders, artists, game and audio designers in a dynamic team environment.
- Willing to help others and ask for help where needed.
- Experience of Unity 3D, another C# game engine, or Unreal Engine.
- Client/Server development experience.
- Experience of iOS, Android or other mobile development.
- Contributed successfully to an open-source project.
- UI experience with web apps, touch interface design and/or games.
- Knowledge of web-based client-server applications and databases.
- Experience of Photoshop, Maya or similar packages