If you are a talented problem solver with solid C++ knowledge, this is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an award-winning physics programming team!
C++ Physics is at the heart of every game our client creates, and key to crafting a realistic and fun experience players. You will be working alongside the wider code and design team creating innovative, robust, and efficient solutions, applying physics to the game world in order to enhance the gameplay and help to bring the environments to life.
You DO NOT NEED EXPERIENCE for this role, but you must have a related degree or equivalent and either; a great GitHub, portfolio, modding examples, or personal projects to demonstrate your strong C++ capabilities.
- Problem Solving
- Experience with Industry Physics Engines. E.g. Havok, PhysX, Bullet
- University level qualification in: Physics, Engineering, Maths or Computer Science
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus scheme
- Continued investment in training, hardware, facilities and organising fun
- 25 days holiday + 8 public holidays
- Flexible working arrangements – core hours 10am – 4pm
Launch your career with an incredible AAA studio – send in your application today!