This represent a great opportunity to join a leading studio, you’ll see some of the biggest games on the planet in their offices, you’ll be joining them at an early stage and so can be pivotal to our success, helping them to build a world leading specialist development company. And they grow, so will you!
If this role excites you we would love to hear from you.
- Design and implement functionality solutions for external clients
- Responsible for gameplay contact, AI, UI, Multiplayer, Core Tech
- Bug Fixes
- Other duties as assigned
- A strong software engineer with professional experience in games
- Experience in developing one or more games
- Experience with current-gen consoles like PS4 and Xbox One
- Excellent C++ / C# programming skills
- Good knowledge of Unity
- Experience with smart or mobile devices would be a plus
- Attention to detail with a strong ability to analyse and comprehend direction
- Awesome technical insight and a finisher of technical tasks on time
- A good communicator with the ability to verbalise conceptual thoughts and the willingness to accept constructive critique
- Someone who is both relaxed and excited about working in a small team
- Robust software engineering and software architecture principles and practice
- Excellent problem solving, debugging and optimisation skills
- Be a gamer!