provide first class account management to key customers and ensure a high level of customer service is provided.
Take care of the customer & support the sales effort through the ownership of a set of named customer accounts.
Handle all customer service, product and account enquiries, capable of handling difficult customers and situations.
Provide quotations to the customer, through our Project and Quotations team where applicable.
Manage orders: checking / dating / expediting / co-ordinating shipments in and outside of the EU / confirming & communicating.
Communicate and work with other departments effectively (IS, Credit control, Tech support etc.)
- Fluent English plus French and German
- Educated to degree level
- 2 to 10 years of work experience in a customer service or key accounts management role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong desire to deliver excellent service
- Problem Solving Skills
- Good relationship builder