This is an exciting role to join a top media agency in their innovation team to work on a major, global account. The Global Media Innovation team solve business challenges in new ways through media.
As part of this team, the Global Innovation Manager is responsible for infusing the global media strategies with innovative media ideas and guiding local implementation throughout the relevant offices. The role will be based in London.
- Support in the strategic development of Global Media Strategies so that they include innovative media solutions. Identify and evaluate any partnerships that need to be created to deliver said solutions.
- Drive campaign-based innovation: support in the development of media innovation concepts and guide the implementation teams on the activation of the assets.
- Drive strategic innovation: contribute to the development of Innovation Agendas for Strategic Media Models, which defines a brand’s three-year vision.
- Leverage the internal expertise and knowledge throughout the network to ensure local learnings and insights form inputs into global innovation approaches.
- Develop strong partnerships with creative agencies and internal creative teams
- Take ownership of two emerging areas of the Digital Disruption Roadmap and provide quarterly updates on these areas.
The ideal candidate will have significant industry experience, ideally within a Media Agency or Digital Agency environment, not necessarily in a Global role, but has a proven track record of delivering strategic and innovative work. A good understanding of the media environment and industry and of the key partners, publishers and media owners.
- Strong strategic thinker with a creative mindset
- Demonstrates a hunger to challenge convention and a drive to find new and better ways of doing things.
- Highly experienced in Digital media with a solid knowledge of key media principles
- Exceptional client servicing skills
- Awareness and understanding of research tools
- Up to date knowledge of media owners, content owners, production agencies, research companies and other suppliers.
- Articulate with good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills and the ability to translate statistics into insight and actions
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- A team player who is comfortable with dealing with senior clients and colleagues around the world
- Organized and able to work well under pressure with the ability to manage and execute on multiple tasks
- Possesses the capacity to work independently
- Excellent organization and time-management abilities
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive and an eagerness to learn, develop and grow as part of an ambitious team
- Foreign language is a bonus