This is a key role for a top media agency to work on one of their large and exciting global brands in the travel sector. The role is to work across all media channels, delivering a market leading approach to channel planning.
The role and responsibilities of the team include audience insights, media strategy, planning, innovation, buying, reporting, information and market management. The role works closely with all global markets and local partners.
- Support the design and implementation of all frameworks and approaches for IMC Planning
- Roll out all frameworks and approaches across local market teams. Constantly adapt and develop the global planning framework/steps/timelines
- Support all local market teams to ensure Planning integrity and well-defined recommendations aligned with Global Planning approach
- Provide a central point for the integration of learnings across all markets and all channels, supporting our Global Planning Lead
- Collaborate with the Sponsorship team to ensure delivery of best practice planning - supporting the step from Macro Planning to Activation Planning in markets
- Support across test & learn programmes framework with an emphasis on new channels
- Day to day connection with local market planners – support on 2019 briefs – interrogate teams to ensure best practice, well rationalised recommendation
- Drive the day to day outputs of Strategy & Planning community across our local market teams to ensure ‘one team’ mentality
- Support the team in the management of local markets ensuring consistency across campaigns from a strategic perspective
- Drive our strategic approach to TV and support the TV team and to ensure strategies continually evolve alongside other media channels and in line with key campaigns outside of BAU (i.e. Sports Events).
- Mentor the team Account Manager & Account Executive on TV/AV to build strategic/planning skills
- Proven track record: Experience across communication roles for both International & UK clients
- Experience: Experience in working with other agency partners
- Broad expertise: Breadth of expertise from overarching strategic approach to pragmatic planning and communication frameworks
- Media knowledge: The role requires depth and breadth in understanding the global media industry, with the ability to stay ahead and on top of the new media trends and technology
- Sector Knowledge: Good knowledge of travel/experience sector.
- International Understanding: Requires some knowledge of international media environments.
- Consumer Insight: An interest and understanding of consumer insight across the core markets
- General Skills: Excellence in communication, presentation and lateral thinking.
- Detailed skills: Excellent analytical, written and numerical skills.