The Global Partnerships Manager will be responsible for supporting the evaluation, maintenance and continued development of the agencies commercial partnerships.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the digital advertising and/or programmatic ecosystem, is organised and has good commercial acumen.
The role is wide-ranging and includes working with new and existing partners who will include both the largest players in the digital advertising industry alongside the small, cutting-edge start-ups. It will also require working in close collaboration with global business, sales, product, marketing, and operational teams.
This high-profile position will provide a wealth of opportunity and exposure for professional and personal growth. A position which will put the candidate at the centre of innovation and strategic thinking at and the programmatic and digital industry in general, and will allow for interaction and development with the industry’s brightest minds.
Identify opportunities and establish partnerships by surveying the digital landscape for partners that will help achieve strategic goals and market needs
- Manage and grow partnerships by ensuring that they are on-track and meeting goals related to revenue and product development.
- Support the negotiation and introduction of partnership deals
- Regularly communicate with local and regional stakeholders, business, product, and operational teams, to ensure that partnerships are being introduced and developed meet regional and local market needs
- Keep up to date with industry news and contribute market intelligence for competitive analysis
- 4+ years’ experience in digital advertising or advertising technology
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising ecosystem – interactions with media, brand safety and DSP partners will be beneficial
- Excellent communication, inquisitive of mind, commercially aware with an eye for innovation
- Highly organized with strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple projects and teams whilst maintaining focus
- Strong team player and experience working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with a positive, go-getter attitude
- Flexible, with the ability to wear multiple hats and thrive in an environment that always has new challenges