- Projects and Product
- Responsible for project managing the various programmatic consultancy projects
- Support the Business Director to create and build out the Programmatic offering
- Support the Business Director to build out scope, time/role justification and service packages for client projects.
- Developing and growing Programmatic Products and processes via close liaisons with multiple teams.
- Be the lead for Programmatic Consultancy Services across Auditing, Strategy, Deployment and Ways of Working
- Ensure alignment to other digital/offline challenges to synergise and combine approaches and ways of working to allow for holistic harmonised marketing efforts
- Responsible for delivering the vision and roadmap set out
- Work closely with all key programmatic partners: DSP’s, SSP’s, Publishers, and Tech Partners to develop and deliver client deliverables
- Work closely with other teams such as Global Strategy and Digital teams to ensure consistency of approach
- Support the Programmatic Business Director in delivering an actionable roadmap based on long and short-term priorities
- Provides a strong link with the global client team to align ways of working & applicable support to regional programmatic hubs
- Maintain and grow high levels of partnership focused relationships with clients
- Stay connected with programmatic industry advancements and apply external views to client ways of working to advance processes and approaches to stay ahead of the curve and continually drive client value.
- Be a key stakeholder for Programmatic education within the agency and with clients – these responsibilities can involve reviewing, re-purposing, building and delivering educational material for the benefits of clients and wider agency.
- Support the Business Director for Programmatic Pitch deliverables and creation of client bespoke strategies/approaches
- Team/People Management
- Responsible for managing the day-to-day project team, mapping to project mindset way of operation
- Responsible for ensuring the quality of personnel and service delivery
- Providing ongoing support with regular and constructive feedback to ensure the continued personal development of direct reports
- Foster an environment of trust, open communication, creative thinking, and cohesive team effort
- Sustaining and Growing Team morale via maintaining an interesting, progressive, productive and collaborative working atmosphere.
- Managing resource and allocation of tasks throughout the team, keep track of workload and identify areas of workflow efficiency