You will be a responsible for supporting the digital marketing team by providing support for a wide range of analytics activities such as web tracking code and tags, developing and analysing reports, carrying out web tests including multivariate and A/B split test.
If you enjoy managing multiple projects, delivering web analytic based strategies, and measuring frameworks and client deliver then this role is for you!
My client will only accept applicants who have proven experience using Google Analytics and is able to convey with relevant examples how to find meaningful trends and opportunities on behalf of their clients.
- Conducting research and audits of analytics accounts
- Develop and deliver outcomes to improve on-site performance
- Integrate multiple data sources to form a single view of the customer
- Project management (Scoping, Planning, Track workload)
- Develop and analyse reports
- Carry out web tests (multivariate and A/B split test)
Skills (Must have a min of 2 years commercial experience)
- Google Tag Manager – Essential / Google Analytics Implementation
- GAIQ (Ideal)
- Advance Excel
- HTML, PHP, ASP
- MVT, AB testing, CRO
- Website Optimizer
- Maximyser or Optimizely
- Data Studio
- Tableau is desirable