Are you a recent graduate looking to move into a career of gameplay and programming? One of my key clients has a truely incredible opportunity for a graduate to start their career as a Gameplay programmer. Specialising in racing titles, this really is an amazing studio and will offer you a fantastic opportunity for your gaming career.
Down the career-track they have a variety of titles, locations and projects all of which give Gameplay programmers endless career choices. They are able to provide depths of programming opportunities with an array of choices including specialisation in core-tech or combined with a mixture of feature-lead challenges.
Do you have solid C++ skills..? I'd love to hear from you!
The Candidate -
- Write high quality code, following any standards and guidelines in place.
- Participate in code reviews across features in your specialist area.
- Collaborate with your team and mentors to support good engineering practices.
- Work closely with production to ensure your milestones are on track.
- Keep the management team up to date with any problems and delays.
- Test all code against the design to ensure it performs as required, writing automated tests where appropriate.
- Assist in finding and fixing bugs within your feature area.
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity, apply today!