6 - 12 Month Contract
- To oversee all design projects, from concept to delivery.
- To oversee an established in-house Design Team and allocate workload accordingly.
- To design original pieces including illustrations & new concepts.
- To review in-house Designers’ work to ensure continuing high quality.
- To re-touch lifestyle & product imagery to a high standard.
- To artwork new designs to a print ready standard.
- To maintain brand consistency throughout all briefs.
- To liaise and collaborate with in-house Product and Packaging Development teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Will be a Designer with the necessary skills to produce and oversee creative solutions to the Company’s packaging and graphics requirements across our flagship brands and our customers’ own label ranges.
- Will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer and an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles and layout techniques.
- Will be experienced in overseeing an in-house Design Team.
- Will present an impressive portfolio of completed design projects with an emphasis on illustration and packaging.
- Will be highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Will demonstrate an understanding of our consumer demographic alongside strong illustrative skills and a clear enthusiasm for novelty and character design.
- Will be experienced in the execution of projects from concept to production, including (but not limited to) swing tickets, product packaging, brochures and art direction for photo shoots, including styling on location.
- Will be confident in art-working designs to a print ready standard and in re-touching product imagery.
- Will possess strong aesthetic skills and an excellent eye for typography, layout and detail.
- Will ideally be experienced in packaging and packaging cutterguides.
- Will have knowledge of print finishes and techniques.
- WIll respond positively to the tight deadlines set for high quality, customer appropriate design work.
- Competitive Salary/Benefits Package reflecting experience to date.
- Bright, modern offices with car-parking on site
Please apply with your CV and salary expectations plus supporting portfolio. Please note that applications without a portfolio will not be considered.