Major International Account
This is a very exciting role to lead a key account in the toys and entertainment sector for a top media agency from their international hub in London. The role requires someone who has considerable experience on blue chip multi-market accounts who can lead both the client and the local market teams.
What will you do
- You will be a visionary and an inspiring lead for your clients' business and for your team.
- As well as extensively understanding the marketing communications landscape you should be sufficiently experienced with multi-market clients to advise them effectively. Working closely with the Global Managing Partner and global strategy teams, you will lead the response to briefs, actively involving team members and specialist teams where necessary.
- The role requires you to work with the Global Managing Partner and other key personnel on one of the flagship global clients. This will mean determining areas of potential and how these can be developed through services available at a global & regional level. Your understanding of our client's business objectives and KPIs, will ensure that the services drive those client objectives. You will also have ultimate responsibility for the profitability of accounts in your team.
- You will work with our Global Managing Partner to analyse current clients marketing needs and create clear, ambitious business plans for key Global clients that are then executed across the markets.
- More broadly, our ambition is to be a beacon for high quality ways of working and output. As a senior client lead on Global accounts you will play a crucial role within that as well as ensuring integrating with the UK account leads.
- Create, collaborate and support the delivery of effective and innovative global strategies to deliver the client’s desired KPI’s.
- Exceptional client management and team leadership ability
- An understanding and knowledge of all communication channels (including digital and content) and how these work together within an integrated ecosystem.
- Passion, curiosity and proactive interest in understanding the audience and brands of our client
- Confident communicator
- A strong leader who can guide clients and agency partners to develop local insight, strategy and ideas whilst dealing confidently with senior clients, and colleagues
- Ensure implementation remains true to strategic platform by working seamlessly with the local media activation teams
- Highly personable with a collaborative spirit: someone who can develop strong and enjoyable working relationships internally and externally with ease.
- Passion for communications and the role it can play in creating strong brands
- Someone who is passionate about media and the role an agency can play in evolving how clients use communications to drive their business
- Deliver ‘best-in-class’ work as the standard for both internal & external documents and presentations
- Previous leadership experience on multi-market clients
- Ability to plan across all media.
- Ability to take key requirements of a brief and be confident to question when necessary