Reports to Managing Director
Client: Energy/Sport or FMCG (Candidate dependent)
The role requires someone who has considerable media experience who can lead the brand communications strategy across all channels (TV, Print, OOH, Online, Mobile). This is a hugely exciting role and a great step for someone coming from a media planning background with retail experience
- Develop clear targeting and strategic channel planning based on insights, research and data.
- Develop integrated cross-channel plans with internal & external teams that deliver against client business objectives and solutions.
- Deliver innovative solutions with media owners and internal team.
- Educate clients on the changing media landscape and the opportunities arising as a result
- Develop strong relationships internally with key decision makers to create integrated & strategic campaigns
- Oversee accurate and punctual delivery of client work for the team; ensure consistent high levels of quality output to clients/internally
- Manage financial administration and ensure all projects are delivered to time & budget.
- Oversee weekly internal and external reporting
- Develop strong relationships with media owners, creative agencies, and ad-servers to ensure best in class delivery, as well as solutions, across platform.
- Lead and feed back to internal team
- Be a key liaison between client and agency
- Provide quality control and oversight of all work of immediate team members.
- Friendly, enthusiast and approachable manner is a must.
- Ability to plan across all media.
- Digital experience is key.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office tools – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of tools such as DDS, DoubleClick, TGI, comScore, and Addynamix.
- Ability to take key requirements of a brief and be confident to question when necessary.
- Passion and curiosity for understanding the audience and brands of our client.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong admin skills.
- Confident communicator.
- Team player.