Our client a leading agency based in Manchester are looking for someone special to take the reins and become their Head of Content.
The role will require you to be heavily involved in the development of content strategy and campaign ideas in response to client briefs, and you will play a central role in pitching for all new projects.
You will be responsible for the ongoing development and delivery of the content production and distribution strategy for all existing clients and you will be constantly on the lookout for opportunities to grow revenue through better content services for clients.
In addition you will be expected to;
- Ensure team output is within client expectations and budget.
- Lead your team with integrity and provided realistic targets, then manage the team performances and ensure business contribution targets are met.
- Whilst co-ordinating the day-to-day activities of your team including outreach, research, content creation and technical SEO.
- Solid understanding of the fabric of the web and ability to utilise distribution models to have a strategic impact across multiple channels.
- Significant experience in direct marketing in a content environment with a deep understanding of channels and new technology opportunities.
- Understand how to best optimise content to attract and engage users.
- Research and use industry leading tools and demonstration of how they can add value.
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Google Analytics) social media marketing applications (Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms.
- Experience creating a resource or library of organised content, indicating SEO, translations and version control.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage at a senior level with clients and Code.
- Experience managing a team, possessing natural leadership skills.
- A willingness to embrace (and lead) change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
So far we have had a huge response so only the successful applicants can be contacted