Head of Digital Marketing with prominent experience is required to join a Non-Profit organisation in Surrey, UK. The role offers an attractive salary ranging £38,000 - £46,000 pa.
- Lead the development and implementation for the Digital marketing Strategy
- Assume responsibility for all digital (website platforms, all social media platforms, COMPANY app) and direct marketing output.
- Provide strategic management of Company’s Digital Marketing channel and develop and maintain Digital Marketing strategies to meet agreed organisational outcomes
- Assume responsibility for exceeding the goals and targets set for Digital acquisition;
- Line management of Front-end Developer and Website Editor;
- Actively live and work in accordance with the values of the organisation demonstrating the practical outworking and taking personal responsibility for how an individual attitude and actions impact on the Christ centred working of the Company
- Contribute in Christian praise, worship, prayer and biblical reflection during collective prayer times.
- Manage all digital advertising budget lines, ensuring optimisation of activity to maximise the number of sponsorships and increase awareness of Company and other agreed marketing outcomes along with digital advertising activity on behalf of other Company managers, marketing their activities efficiently, effectively and ensuring integrated with all other digital activity.
- Management of Company’s digital advertising should focus Constantly seeking to improve the digital presence to maximize the number of sponsorships acquired online through continued research, development and innovation;
- Track engagement, conversion, and other relevant metrics across Company’s digital engagement platforms; providing insights, and identifying trends to improve a user experience, and campaign implementation.
- Manage Company’s analytic platforms, dashboards, campaign tagging, and additional on-site tracking; Report on key metrics, analysing and interpreting trends, and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data; Provide detailed reports to line management on all aspects of web analytics to drive strategic decisions;
- Develop a Digital Marketing team structured. Line manage and develop individuals within the Digital Marketing team to release full potential; Establish and maintain a positive sense of team, cultivating an effective working environment which fosters staff engagement;
- Create or oversee the production of wireframes, web banners, graphics, videos, SEO, widgets, and other web graphics and projects as needed. Implement a research-based approach to the use of Company digital platforms. Implement A/B testing across web development;
- On behalf of the Senior Director, develop and maintain the digital strategy and user experience design across all Company’s digital channels, and other emerging digital initiatives. Assist in the development of the annual Digital Marketing budget and monitor ROI and wider performance; Research, develop and ensure implementation of a Digital Marketing strategy for Company for acquisition