This is one of the biggest simulation companies in the industry who want you to come in and head up their latest exciting adventure! Sound like you? Then give this small spec a read and get your CV into me today!!!
Working hours: 8-16 Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week. (Half hour lunch) 25 days holiday plus national holidays and you birthday if on a weekday.
Included in role: PC/laptop as required, Mobile phone and usage including personal use.
Job role: Responsible for development of the graphic platform for the world’s leading simulator provider within marine operations.
Education: Ideally masters or above but relevant work and life experience can be a replacement.
- High level understanding of Software architecture.
- Vast Experience of graphic gaming engines including at least Unity3d
- Ability to follow a scrum software development method.
- Experience with optimisation.
- Ability to lead, motivate and grow a technical team based in Norway and the Netherlands.
- Ability and willing to get your own hand dirty with coding.
- Understanding of hardware limitations and methods to push the envelope of hardware technology
- Knowledge of multi-screen/projector solutions
- Understanding of Multi user environment
- Understanding of 3D model optimisation
- Understanding of warping, bending, focus points and geometry correction of images over different forms.
- Gaming servers
- Understanding of network protocols
- Knowledge distributed Real time Systems
- Knowledge of Maritime industry
- Understand of business drivers
- Understanding of engineering or engineering modelling software platforms
- Knowledge of physics behaviours in games