Working alongside the Head of Performance they will do this by developing a market leading Paid Search proposition and then executing this proposition through their leadership of a team of 15 Paid Media specialists.
The role will comprise Operational, Strategic and Commercial responsibilities and is a fantastic opportunity for those with an entrepreneurial spirit, looking to drive genuine innovation for the agency and it’s clients.
- Develop and deliver a market leading Paid Search proposition and take an active role in collaboratively driving overall product development.
- Lead the creation of best practice strategic approaches, ways of working and executional guidelines.
- Maintain strong relationships with key vendor partners, search engines and technology suppliers to stay ahead of latest market trends and developments. This will extend to managing tech suppliers and auditing new ones
- Seeking out new opportunities to develop and productise additional services that will benefit clients business success, improve the teams efficiency and effectiveness and deliver additional revenue streams.
- Work with the Data and Analytics teams to ensure that the data available is being utilised to deliver insight and optimisation
- Proven and demonstrable experience within search with well-rounded online industry knowledge
- Operational experience of running a team (e.g. resourcing, revenue management, etc.)
- A demonstrable, impassioned and compelling opinion on the state of Paid Search – today and for the future
- Hands-on approach and passion for training and mentoring others
- Ability to motivate and lead a large team
- Proactive and entrepreneurial approach to work
- Ability to create and promote products and services to drive revenue
- A highly organised individual with an analytical approach to work
- Excellent presentation skills to be utilised both internally & externally
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Good sense of humour, collaborative attitude and great personality