- You're passionate about paid media and have a real desire to manage a high performing team.
- You have a deep technical understanding of paid media platforms and measurement methodologies (econometric modelling, brand uplift, etc.).
- You’re an entrepreneurial self-starter, skilled at prioritising and managing multiple project schedules and deadlines that run simultaneously.
- You are resilient and can approach problems with a positive and solutions orientated mindset.
- You have an innate curiosity and a willingness to share ideas, thoughts and insights with your team and around the business.
- You can demonstrate success in influencing cross-functional teams, stakeholders and leadership.
- You have exceptionally persuasive written, verbal, and presentation skills with a proven ability to build logical story flow.
- You have a clear understanding of channel disciplines and how they impact each other.
- You’re enthusiastic, love collaborating and developing relationships within the company.
- You are energetic, enthusiastic, determined, opinionated and proactive and have an ability to inspire and develop others.
- Managing a team of paid account directors, managers, and executives, leading exceptional execution of biddable media campaigns in line with best practice and client business goals.
- Providing the teams with the tools and know-how to be able to work together in a highly collaborative environment.
- Client satisfaction, retention and growth.
- Managing tech suppliers and auditing new ones; e.g. bid management platforms, analytics platforms.
- Overall paid media evangelist and expert, participating at networking events and speaking opportunities, elevating the business and facilitating new business opportunities and innovation.
- Keeping abreast of industry standards, new technologies and the latest approaches in digital marketing.
- Ensuring strategic integration with other channels on relevant accounts.