International Media Agency
This is an exciting role to head up and grow a large international paid social team, developing their expertise and progressing their careers to deliver outstanding client services as part of an integrated media solution.
This role is focused on elevating and delivering best in class Paid Social product, and delivering growth for clients through new product solutions. The Head of Paid Social drives the operational practices through the team to enhance processes and output efficiency, with a specific focus on quality assurance methodologies and innovation. They will bring credibility to this role both in terms of technical knowledge and strategic skills, to be able to successfully influence the various stakeholders. They will inspire, motivate and instil confidence with both the team and their clients.
This role will also heavily interface with social and content solutions delivered by our in house creative department, aligning and representing our full social offering to clients and securing strategic solutions to drive growth.
The core responsibilities of the role include Strategy, Account Management, Oversee Operations & Tech, Team Management and New Business.
- Lead a team of 50 Specialists working closely with each business unit's Associate Director.
- Deliver industry leading client servicing.
- Agree and set business objectives for each client and review campaign performance against these objectives
- Create/design Paid Social strategy for client portfolio with Associate Directors
- Collaborate with wider leadership team and global account directors so that strategy is effectively implemented and the team achieve delivery excellence, through social best practice and frameworks
- Build and maintain relationships with Media Owners and 3rd party ad tech solutions, integrating into global joint business plans to align with priority areas for extracting value
- Establish yourself as the senior voice of social, and take responsibility for client relationships from a specialist perspectives. Ensuring that you build trusted relationships with the key stakeholders.
- Create a stable management structure for client servicing that allows each client a significant senior lead, developing that lead to self-sufficient levels
- Ensure the smooth running of the team, maintaining the highest standards of operational excellence.
- Recognise and embrace the importance of creating standard, adhering to process and getting the basics right to enable us to deliver great work to our clients.
- Ensure the team deliver the appropriate use of tools to drive accountability, operational efficiencies and actionable business insights; with the scoping of costs and agreed client outputs.
- Identify areas of possible business growth within existing client base
- Ensure the opportunities for Paid Social solutions are understood by the client and budgets are allocated accordingly
- Establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers in order to secure new business
- Up-sell and cross-sell Paid Social media services for direct response and performance
- Support New Business in responding to RFIs and RFPs
- Contribute to new business pitches, and support new business team in identifying prospects for Paid Social and biddable media
- Work with the best minds in the industry
- Be involved with the biggest brands and largest budgets.
- Build close media owner relationships and test the latest alpha and betas.
- Competitive salary, benefits and leading training schme.
- Join a well supported team and work closely across the agency for a fully integrated approach.