Head of Programmatic
|Job Title:||Head of Programmatic|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andy Phillips|
|Job Published:||September 26, 2017 11:48|
This is an exciting opportunity for a head of programmatic / display to join an innovative and award-winning independent agency as a pivotal member of the agency.
They are looking for someone with experience of building a trading desk, working on international brands with both a brand and DR focus.
The Head of Programmatic will lead the DSP, DMP and Ad serving platform, own the P&L and grow the business unit through existing agency clients, new business development and cultivating demand side and buy side relationships. This role is about ownership and entrepreneurial freedom to build and develop an unrivalled programmatic department. You will also work closely with the in house creative and data & analytics teams
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Work closely with the Client Services teams to push client’s investment into programmatic
• Drive our clients’ programmatic strategy by staying abreast of the industry and work with the other Heads of on a fully integrated digital offering
• Help clients to grow their programmatic investment by increasing ROI and demonstrating the value or programmatic, considering attribution
• Grow revenues for the Programmatic team and manage the team P&L and forecasting
• Work alongside the Data & Audience Insights team to drive data centric strategies for all our clients
• Develop the Programmatic offering as part of an integrated channel portfolio
• Work on integrated pitches and identify new business prospects and help them grow their programmatic investment
• Identify up-sells and cross-sells within existing business
• Evolve the current work structures and continue to drive best in class campaign performance
• Senior experience working at a DSP, Ad Network, Agency or Trading desk.
• Experience using tools such as DoubleClick (essential), AppNexus, MediaMath, OpenX and Adobe and be able to demonstrate a strong technical knowledge of the space.
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to relate results to client business objectives
• The ability to deliver a strong insight into the future of programmatic in order to be able to lead clients properly.
• Forward thinking and innovative.
• It is essential that you have a good network of contacts within agency trading desks.
• Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of mobile, video, RTB, Audience Data Collecting / Tracking; Ad Network strategies and tactics, Audience Targeting best practice, ad serving, media reporting and analytics in mobile and video.
• Strong business acumen and account management skills with exceptional client facing skills
• Experience of people management, training and personal development.
• Experience of pitching and winning new business.
• Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment along with the ability to accept interruptions as part of the routine.
• You are capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions.
• Highly motivated and able to work independently
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's