- Improve organic performance of the group assets through best in class technical SEO.
- Ability to automate complex tasks via custom built dashboards.
- Work closely with the MarTech team to ensure that accurate deadlines are met.
- Outline clear KPIs and performance measurements for success.
- Provide regular updates to the marketing team on latest trends within the sector to help inspire.
- Can clearly articulate and deliver recommendations that will ensure all brand assets are discoverable through search via BIC technical SEO.
- Can help build and lead a team to be self-sufficient via the creation of templates and guides.
- Has led successful ASO strategies resulting in commercial growth
- Automate manual tasks via custom build dashboards
- Can integrate easily with other teams - CRO, PPC, Content, MarTech
- Is proactive and updates the team on a regular basis with the latest trends, news and analysis across all things tech/dev
- Advanced project management training
- Has a developer background
- Has advanced knowledge of analytics packages
- Has experience in working with a DMP
- Experience in leading a remote team
- This will be a demanding role in a proactive team so the successful candidate’s behaviours will need to strongly aligned to our values:
- Champion the client: customer service is a passion, cultivates trust, has clarity and communicates well, works with pace and momentum
- Lead the way: innovative and resilient, strong learning agility and curiosity
- Love what we do: Conscientiousness - has high self-discipline, carefulness, thoroughness and organisation, Flexible and adaptable