individual to join their team for the role of Hire Coordinator. You will be part of an organisation that has an excellent reputation supplying various rigging products and solutions to the entertainment and events industry.
You will be supported by a talented team and a management structure that encourages a positive and supportive environment with the opportunity to develop.
Based at their London office you will be a point of contact for clients who wish to hire the various rigging and design products providing relevant technical advice and ensuring that the right solutions are matched to the clients requirements.
To be considered for this role your background will have exposed you to working at a hire desk and you will have gained knowledge of rigging solutions required for small, medium and large scale projects. This is a fast paced and varied role and some of your tasks will include:
- Preparation and delivery of quotes
- Management of all customer enquiries and orders
- Developing new and current opportunities
- Offer technical advice to clients where necessary
- Managing the logistics of small scale projects
- knowledge of industry safety regulations pertaining to lifting equipment
- Keeping up to date with relevant technical product knowledge in the rigging and staging business
To go with the above you will have an amiable personality, a top notch attitude that puts the customer at the heart of what you do and a proactive disposition. So if you now feel that now is the right time for you to progress and join a stable and friendly company is apply now with your full CV
NO SPONSORSHIP IS ON OFFER YOU MUST BE IN THE UK / COMING TO THE UK WITH A VISA TO BE CONSIDERED OR HAVE THE APPROPRIATE WORKING VISA, ALL INFORMATION MUST BE IN THE CV NOT IN A COVERING LETTER
Hire, sales, hire desk, hire coordinator, sales coordinator, rigging, events, kinesys , entertainment, lodestar,LOLER, LEEA,HSE