You will also play part as a technical specialist in communicating and advising across different divisions within the business.
They are looking for someone with between 3-5 years experience for this opportunity.
- To create hand coded HTML5 Rich Media content in accordance with existing brand, design and Google DoubleClick guidelines
- To approve and interrogate the Rich Media briefs/requests/tasks that are asked for
- To follow up after jobs are completed to find out the results and apply any learnings
- To develop workflow, best practice techniques for Rich Media
- To drive the use of new technologies in Rich Media and keep on top of the latest trends in the Advertising industry
- To raise the profile of the Rich Media team through strong relationships with Display, Martech, IT
- To provide technical expertise and automate work flow for other departments when called upon
- To work closely with other design team members.
- A passionate developer with an understanding of creative, Display advertising, Display Platforms and industry trends, and interest in improved workflow techniques, including localization and cross browser compatibility
- Calm, confident, pragmatic, enthusiastic, forceful, fair, with a flexible approach to developing RM.
- Able to receive and act upon direction maturely
- Deadline/delivery focused and flexible to changing priorities
- Able to manage own time effectively in order to deliver within tight deadlines
- Able to work collaboratively with others on design projects
- High degree of attention to detail; must be able to take responsibility of ensuring all work is correct and consistent over a variety of languages
- A self-starter with a desire to develop and a willingness to learn about IG Group’s products
- A minimum of 3 years professional Rich Media experience
- Experience in all aspects of Rich Media and Display advertising
- Experience in building hand coded Dynamic HTML5 Rich Media for Desktop, Mobile, Tablets for DoubleClick
- Have an exceptional online portfolio showcasing innovative and highly considered visual executions.
- Experience in working with colleagues in other geographies.
- Building interactive animations which are engaging to the user and attract users attention
- Understanding which elements are likely to increase CTR and interaction rates
- Understanding importance of Source control and using code repositories
- Understanding and appreciation of Rich Media standards across mobile devices
- Strong written communication skills
- Strong oral communication skills, especially being able to communicate technical topics to non-technical people
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience of developing OOP
- Experience in using software such as Photoshop, Illustrator
- Back end development experience
Degree in Computer Science, Design or closely related subject
Evidence of continual personal development