Our client develops hyper-casual mobile games and is looking for an HTML5 Game Developer. You will be part of a small autonomous team working on a creative, challenging and collaborative environment. As a part of the role you will work closely with the marketing and game teams to develop unique and original playable ads for mobile.
Furthermore you will make sure the games maintain excellent performance and great user experience. By working in our creative environment where you can learn and grow, you will make your mark on new mobile games played by millions worldwide.
- Proven web-based game development experience.
- Creative, with a knack for UX.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Committed to stability, performance & outstanding user experience.
- Proactive and precise.
- Design for a great user experience (UI/UX).
- Implement AB-testing and analytics functionality.
- Iterate based on user and performance data.
- Work together with the marketing and game teams to think of original and catchy ad concepts.
- Optimise for maximum speed and performance on mobile devices.
- A knack for UI/UX.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, precise, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.