Are you a creative animator wanting to join not just a team but a family of developers all wanting the same thing? This could be an opportunity for you.
As an In-Game Animator in the team based in Knutsford, you will be expected to create consistently high quality animations for in-game use, be able to provide great characterisation to your characters, have an eye for detail and a feel for what works in game, and be an effective user of game engines to realise this. You will communicate well and work effectively with other Animators, Riggers, Designers, Artists, Programmers and Production on a day-to-day basis.
The ideal Candidate will have:
- Demonstrate quality animation skills with good timing and strong characterisation.
- Show a sound understanding of animation principles.
- Able to deliver strong physical performance in their animations.
- In-depth knowledge of animating in Maya.
- Familiarity with Unity and/or Unreal Engine is a bonus.
- We're looking for candidates who are self-motivated and enthusiastic.
- Respond well to feedback and able to act on it.
- Technically competent and have a thorough understanding of animation processes.
- A good communicator and at ease with working in a team.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Degree, related qualification or equivalent experience in Animation.
- Experience working within games highly desirable.