You will be considered as the Excel expert and will responsible for providing data driven insight and reports for the Insights team. You will be actively identifying and exploring new growth opportunities within a highly competitive market place through the use of Big Data.
This is a data centric role with key emphasis on data manipulation, interpretation, visualisation and insight. Identifying commercial opportunity and proposing strategy will be a key focus. You will be expected to present your findings of analysis to the client, and build and deliver regular data reports on behalf of the Client. You will work alongside the Insight Manager to develop existing and new data sources and improve the statistical analysis of the business. Your role will also include forecasting, regression modelling and correlation analysis.
My client ideally desires applicants who have a background within the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) or CPG (Consumer Package Goods) space, however if you have a background in Research Marketing or Channel Marketing you will also be considered. Applicants who do not have a strong background in Excel, SQL or VBA will not be considered.
If you enjoy handling big Data, manipulating data and presenting meaningful Insight to senior stakeholders and customers then this role is for you!
- Provide accurate Excel based insights for internal and external users
- Generate, automate and produce operational reports and management information
- Develop existing and new data sources
- Improve the statistical analysis of the business and ROI
- Create visual sales and operation reports for clients/internal business users
- Commercial experience in FMCG or Customer Marketing or Market Research experience or Channel Marketing experience OR Epos data experience
- Experience of SQL, VBA, Macros an advance Excel
- Hands on data manipulation experience
- Building Strategic Working Relationships