You will join a team that strive to generate great audience insights, innovative ideas and implement efficient and effective campaigns. You will be expected to bring great advertising ideas to life in some of the UK’s biggest media brands.
You will join the Data Insight team and work closely with Customer Strategy and the wider Marketing function to help deliver their Customer Vision.
To be successful in this role you will need to create models that reflect their customers behaviour so you help drive their customers to spend more time, buy more products and engage with the brand better.
The Data Insight team is responsible for developing the strategic use of the customer database via delivery of reporting and insights. You will help deliver the customer vision by using data and appropriate statistical methodologies to deliver in-depth analytical solutions, models, interpretation and segmentation that will impact the strategic and operational direction.
Role and responsibility
- Delivering actionable recommendations
- Build and develop relationships
- Provide analytical support
- Present reports to senior stakeholders
- Build and implement propensity models and customer segmentation
- Turn business and commercial briefs into an analytical solutions
- Gather insights from the data and turn into actions and strategic changes
- Advanced knowledge and experience of SQL - essential
- knowledge/experience of a Data Visualisation tool
- Customer/behavior insight background and presenting reports to stakeholders