The communications and marketing team are responsible for designing strategies and plans, and delivering a wide range of activity to ensure the public are aware and motivated to respond.
As the Insight Analyst you will work on a range of insight projects to enrich customer segmentation and understanding of audience motivations. This role is a key opportunity in this transformation and requires new ideas and excellent insight skills.
A key part of the role will be working to explain and embed the segmentation models and help colleagues at all levels of seniority to understand what it means for them. You will achieve this by identifying and reviewing quantitative data and qualitative insight.
- Source and define insight to help inform and drive communications and marketing content.
- To identify correlations and trends using large-scale interrogation and analysis techniques.
- To undertake analysis of audience quantitative and qualitative data to inform customer insight objectives.
- Deploy insight to help define audience journeys which inform colleagues across the organisation and drive effective communications and resource planning.
- Use analytical tools and techniques to identify key influencers and links between partner groups to better target communication.
- Help educate and support internal and external stakeholders so that they understand segmentation, persona's, respondent journeys (customer experience) and its value to their activities.
- Support value proposition development and agile change to meet audience motivations.
- To inform and support the Marketing & Communications division through effective marketing performance reporting, external sensing and analysis.
- Manage brand tracking, analysis and validation
- Identify key actions and interventions.
- Develop a reporting Dashboard which presents accurate validated brand tracking and insight information
- Advance Excel
- Google analytics
- Sitecore (would be advantageous)
- Tableau or Qlikview.