I have an exciting new opportunity for an enthusiastic Analyst to join a creative and award winning games studio.
As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for collecting, analysing and presenting game data to senior
- Recommend potential changes to the game and business teams.
- Track and analyse real-time data, historical data, game design, system performance, key business behaviors and game play data.
- Partner with analysts and game producers.
- Identify strategic key metrics and actionable insights.
- Provide consumer-ready recommendations, insights and reporting to stakeholders
- Translate statistical findings into actionable recommendations for senior leaders on game and business teams.
- Develop data mining and statistical modeling solutions
- Drive requirements for data collection and for data modeling with data engineers
- Support the team of data analysts and engineers
- Understanding of the mobile games market
- Able to collate and process large amounts of data
- Able to evaluate the data and highlight areas for improvement
- A passion for mobile gaming
- Hands-on experience in data mining & statistics (querying large, complex data sets)
- Experience using data visualization and statistical packages
- knowledge of data analysis techniques, languages, software and systems (SAS, R, Matlab, Python, SPSS, Tableau) required.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL (or a SQL-like language) required.